Maestro are one of the most recognised debit cards, accepted at millions of outlets and online retailers across the world. They are also a popular choice for online casino players as they are widely accepted at many gaming sites. They are certainly easy to use and above all safe, thanks to their high level of security.
Maestro is free to use and you’ll only be able to spend what you have available in your account so there’s no risk of getting yourself into debt as you might do with a credit card. The powerful MasterCard is behind Maestro so you can be further assured that your personal information and finances are in safe hands. Casino players who opt to use Maestro as their chosen payment can benefit from no fees on deposits or withdrawals.
As it’s a debit card, carrying out your casino transaction is straight forward and one you’ll be used to seeing. It’s linked to your bank account so as long as you have cash in your bank you’ll be able to use your card to make your deposit. Transactions happen instantly so the money will be deposited into your casino account ready to use straight away.
- You’ll find having a Maestro card has many benefits as you’ll be able to use it both online and offline at many retailers
- It’s extremely secure so your transactions and personal information are protected
- They offer an extra level of security in the form of their SecureCode
- Fast and convenient to use, the simple payment process will be familiar to most people
- It avoids fees that you might experience when using other deposit and withdrawal options
- You’ll need to have applied for a Maestro card in order to use this as a payment method
- You need to make sure you have the correct funds available or you may risk going overdrawn and incurring fees
How It Works
Once you’ve registered at your chosen online casino, making deposits using your Maestro card couldn’t be simpler. Just head to the banking or deposit section of your online casino and select the Maestro option from the list of payment options. You’ll be prompted to enter the 16 digit card number and 3 digit security code which you’ll find on the back of the card in the signature strip. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click confirm.
There may be some additional level of security required particularly if you are using the card for the first time at a particular casino. Have your SecureCode details handy just in case. You’ll also be able to make withdrawals using your Maestro card so funds can be placed straight back into your bank account. There are no fees for using Maestro card for either deposits or withdrawals making it extremely popular amongst online gamblers.