A bank wire transfer, sometimes known as a bank transfer is a way of depositing cash from your bank account into your casino account. Many customers may opt for this method as it is familiar to them and a safe and trusted way to transfer money. Simply put, a bank wire transfer will move money from your bank account into the casino’s bank account…job done!
Most casinos will accept bank wire as a method of making deposits and withdrawals but make sure you check their deposit methods for transfer times and any fees that may apply.
- Online bank transfers are fully encrypted so are one of the safest and most secure methods of making a payment
- The process of making a payment by bank transfer is familiar to most people as it is used widely in all areas of day to day life
- Typically you’ll be able to also use bank transfer as a method of making a withdrawal.
- Bank transfers are not immediate and in some instances it can take 3-5 business days for the money to become available to play
- It’s not the easiest or quickest method to set up, particularly if you don’t have internet banking
- You’ll need to make sure you are 100% accurate when entering in the casino’s bank details to avoid any errors or delays
- In some cases a fee will apply to deposits and withdrawals made by bank transfer
- It’s a fairly old fashioned way of making a deposit at an online casino, and certainly payments made via e-wallets and prepaid cards offer much the same level of security and are easier and quicker to carry out.
How It Works
Head to the payment page of the online casino you are using and select ‘bank transfer’ from the list of payment options. You’ll either be asked to select your bank from the list, or be given details of the casino’s bank details in order to set up the transfer with your bank. If you follow a link to your bank, you’ll need to log on (if you have internet banking) and carry out the transaction, making sure to use the code the casino give you so your deposit can be identified at their end. Times can vary but typically you’ll get a confirmation from the casino that the money is in your account within 3-5 days.